Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Christmas in July Swap

"What a wonderful swap this has been thank you Cheryll hor hosting. I have enjoyed making the gifts and enjoyed receiving. My gifts came from Dawn and she told me this was her first ever swap. She made three amazing gifts. 


Aren't these gifts beautiful?


T for Christmas tree beautifully appliquéd.


S for Stockings made from felt and again beautifully appliquéd.
I for inspirational quote. Isn't it just lovely.

Thank you so very much Dawn for my Christmas gifts you did amazingly well for your first swap.

I made my gifts for Jo. It was so much fun choosing what to make which took me ages to decide and then the making. I certainly enjoyed this swap.

My gifts to Jo.







Oops sorry it went sideways. Glad you enjoyed your gifts Jo.

HUGS. Roz





2 comments:

Jo said...

I did love them. Your gifts are lovely too. Really like your tree wall hanging

Dawn said...

Glad you liked your gifts, it was a pleasure making them. Loved what you made, maybe I'll be lucky enough to get you in another swap.