Friday, June 06, 2014

FNWF Tonight with Cheryll and friends

I have so been looking forward to another FNWF I seem to always be some place else and not home to join in so tonight is the night.
I have been busy making cushions for our family room lounge chairs, as I posted about yesterday and thought I just needed one more for the small armchair. So this afternoon I cut out the fabrics ready for the stitching tonight.


I decided on half square triangles finishing of some of the fabrics I had used previously in the other cushions. All the fabrics I have used were given to me by my neighbour a few months ago as she was moving house to travel permanently in her caravan, so I was very lucky that the colours were what I liked and suited the lounges. I have put the squares together and hopefully within the next hour I will have a completed cushion.


See you soon.

HUGS.  Roz.

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

They are looking amazing!