Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Better late than never

A bit late in posting my FNSI project for last Friday. I do so enjoy just being able to sit and stitch with so many friends. Didn't get to post over the weekend as we made a surprise visit to my son and daughter in law who are in Ballarat. I gate crashed the baby shower Robyn was very surprised we made the trip down and I did enjoy catching up with the 21/2 of them for a few days. The new grand baby is due early April. 
I have been working on doing some Chicken Scratch and cross stitch. I have finished one tablecloth already and the one I am working on now is for our friends we go caravaning with. I hope she likes it. 
My mum used to do this type of work when I was a young child. I have many of her aprons she made and her hand drawn pattern books which I treasure.
The first photo is the cloth I am working on now and the second is the completed cloth.

No comments: