Wednesday, October 12, 2011

QUILTING AT LAST

I have finally started to quilt my "Seasons of the Heart" quilt. So far everything is sailing along smoothly. I have quilted almost half of the quilt over the past few days. These is so much embroidery deciding where to quilt can be a problem at times but I am pleased with it so far. A bit of a diversion from quilting. I joined up to do this free online workshop on
Sew Mama Sew's blog every Wednesday (Thursday here) for 4 weeks. I have been following along and today the second lesson we had to fuse all the pieces to the background and stitch them in place.

I am quite happy with how it looks and can't wait until next week. The wall hanging is called "A Partridge in a Pear Tree" and is an Advent Calendar.

4 comments:

Jan Maree said...

looks great Roz. Love the applique!

Anonymous said...

your quilt is going to look fantastic, might need a neck rub after

Teresa said...

It's going to be amazing Roz. Isn't that a great blog.. so much inspiration. I'm almost tempted....

Curtains in My Tree said...

Ms Roz

I just recieved my box of buttons and that fabulous toile material my favorite.

I really had a great partner for the button swap.

I just love it all and you went the extra and sent me an Autralia key chain . How thoughtful

I am soooooooooooo happy !!!!!!

thank you again and now I need to get it on our blog where we signed up for the swap

keep in touch

xoxoxo Janice USA